Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"So freakin' excited!"

So today is the last day of Law School, forever, for Joe. By 11PM tonight he will be just three final exams away from being an Alumnus (and a Bar Exam away from being an Attorney but, small pleasures right.) I have learned through sad experience and from many clues and hints from Joe that not everyone likes surprise parties or anyone but me for that matter. So, I'm not planning any kind of event for graduation etc. but I do think the following clip is an accurate representation of how I feel today. Sue has channeled my inner excitement at having Joe around here more often and the end of this Era.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

So last night when John and I were watching this clip, John says "Samantha could totally be that lady." I may just have to find you that sweater.

I'm so glad Joe is done with school. Maybe now we can go to the Mall and buy you a coach purse. 'cuz you know I LOVE THE MALL!!!!

Amanda said...

Oh and I wonder what "sad experience" you are talking about..hmmmmm ;)

Hey lets get pedis to celebrate, my treat.

The Eagar Boones said...

hey that's so freakin' awesome. I am so glad for both of you. I couldn't have done it, i would have drove George crazy with my complaining, poor guy. I loved the clip and it does totally remind me of you and i don't mean that to be mean in any way.

Clark Family said...

I'm so freakin' excited for you, too! Good job, Joe! Now on to the bar exam....
the clip cracked me up...:-)

Rebecca said...

I echo everyone one else...congrats and that was so freakin' funny!

Wenger Family said...

Congratulations to BOTH of you. Again and again.

Tia said...

Yeah! I can't even imagine how EXCITED you are about being done, but I think I understand a little more since watching the clip:) It was great...Congratulations to you both!

Betsy said...

I couldn't do it! No way! I hope you get some sort of gift or dinner for making it through.

Congratulations to you both!

Lisa said...

I read the post but didn't watch the clip; I had to come back to it so I could watch it uninterrupted. So freakin' hilarious! I wish I would have watched it earlier so we could have laughed about it over the weekend.