Monday, April 7, 2008

Busy, Busy Weekend


Gunner is down visiting Grandma and Grandpa Smith this next week for his spring break and our house is a totally different place with out him. For instance We are not held quite so tightly to a three meal a day schedule and Joe has ALOT more time to spend with the little girls. As you can see, with no reason not to, we spent Conference weekend listening and painting nails! We miss Gunner but hope he is having a great time with all his friends in Eugene. I'm sure he will not miss all the nail painting.

4 comments:

kelly said...

that picture is so stinkin' cute! i love little betsy's toes in the middle- we should play some time this week!

Laura said...

I love this picture! I look forward to this someday w/ my 3 girls! Too cute.

Amanda said...

Love the picture. What have you been up to all week?!?

Betsy said...

Ohh, so much fun to have little girls! They are SOOO different than boys! However, my boys do want their toes painted like Mommy and Makena too! A little bit worried about that!