Sunday, April 20, 2008

Church smells







Today during a very quiet part of sacrament meeting Gunner, who apparently has some sort of a voice modulation problem, leans over to me and loudly declares, "You smell good." He then starts sniffing me repeatedly throughout the next few minutes while I tell him again and again to stop it. He even gets Scottie to smell me. Then he blurts out, "Why do you smell so good?" and continues to sniff me. I decided ignoring him would be best. After several minutes of this and once all the Deacons had finally been excused to sit with their families. He shouts in one last loud burst, "Well, you certainly smell better than dad." too true Gunner, too true.








P.S. I am sure I heard someone behind us chuckle. If only moms just naturally smelled perfect. In reality 10 or so bottles of goo contribute to that nice mom smell.

3 comments:

kelly said...

gunner is hilarious, scottie's haircut is adorable, and i can't believe you beat me to the picture of the many bottles of mom goo. i've been thinking about doing a post about the mass number of bottles in my bathroom.

Jarom said...

I didn't know you had a blogy woggy! I am GOING to PESTER you know! WAHOO! Sam

Bring it! I've had it for awhile. I was originally going to do movie reviews. I did one on Million Dollar Baby and that was that.

Joe wished me a Happy Bday on myspace so it's all good. I'm glad it's over.

Gregory Peck, Gary Cooper, Charlton Heston... Why don't we have movie stars like them today? Jim Caviezel?

Tia said...

Ok I'm always looking for new "curl" enhancing products and I'm curious about the one in the pic:) Gunner cracks me up...love it!