Mom: Scottie, What's your favorite color?
Scottie: Ummm, today? This color! (holding bright orange floam)
M: What's your favorite word?
S: Ummmmm, I like, my favorite word is Pony.
M: Who's your favorite person?
S: Ummmm, Santa!
M: What's one of your best memories?
S: Oh yeah!, Grandpa and Grandmas,
M: What's your favorite place?
S: Disneyland! (odd since she's never been.)
M:What's your favorite song?
S:
Friendship Grows Like a Flower by Strawberry Shortcake
We love you Scottie! Happy 5th babe.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day and I hope you get to go to the happiest place on earth really soon!
Happy Birthday Scottie!!! You are such a cute girl!!
Happy Birthday Scottie!!!! Loved the interview.
-tania
Happy Birthday!!!! 5 years flew by!
Happy Birthday Scottie! Five suits you well. We hope you had a fantastical day.
I can't get that song out of my head now...we know it well here too. Scottie is so cute! That was a great slide of her growing up!
Hi Samantha, JoLynn Greenwood here. I saw a link for your blog on Angie's blog and I was reading some of your posts and had to comment because I have been told by others that when they read my blog they can totally hear me talking, and that was how I felt about your blog. I have not seen or talked to you in quite a while, but when I started reading it was like I could hear your voice. I think that is the great things about blogs, they can be who we are or whatever we want to make them. Anyway, it was fun to hear what your family it up to. Happy Blogging!
Post a Comment