10 years ago, I was:
In college trying to decide on a major living in the 52nd ward at BYU and setting my sights on some guy I can only remember as Pat, Pat the water rat. I was organizing the Rex Lee Cancer Awareness run on campus and training, with the track team. I was at the height of my idealistic phase and rammed a recycling program down my apartment complex's throat which had me emptying Recycling bins every Saturday morning. If Al Gore could only see me now.
5 things on my to do list today:
TAXES!!!
clean the garage
work out
avoid the freezer and it's delicious contents
play XBOX with Gunner
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Travel
Invest for my kids
Buy a terrific home with acreage on a lake
Donate to my favorite causes; cancer research and drug addicted babies
Have a house keeper!
3 bad habits:
Impatience
nervous eating
rolling my eyes
5 places I've lived:
Oregon
Utah
Jerusalem
Galilee
Washington
5 jobs I've had:
Dental Assistant
Waitress
Deli Cook
Lab Assistant
Stay at Home Mom
Things most people don't know about me:
I call my family members funny names.
I waste too much time daydreaming.
I REALLY dislike bullies and snobs.
I don't like candy.
I briefly contemplated climbing out the bathroom window before my wedding. (so glad I didn't)
2 comments:
Cute haircut! Glad to know I wasn't the only Northwesterner who forced my BYU apartment-mates to recycle. 10 years later... I wonder if Utah has started recycling yet. If Al Gore only knew....
You will be unhappy to know I just bought a gas-guzzling SUV. I'm a true Texan now. You can't live here without a gaint truck or SUV. However, I do recycle, except when Seth dumps our recycling stuff into the main trash so that he doesn't have to take one more item to the road!
Anyways, I love your hair! Hot!
Post a Comment